- Full day guided trip from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon
- Indulge in a delicious lunch at Native-American ruins
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Flagstaff
- Small group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- TOUR DEPARTS FROM OUR OFFICE IN FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA. WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE GUESTS OUTSIDE OF FLAGSTAFF - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A small amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Please specify if you would ham, turkey or vegetarian for your lunch option in Special requirements
- Pickup is only available from Flagstaff hotels; you must be staying in Flagstaff in order to participate.
- Minimum age is 4 years old. This tour is NOT suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Take this tour and ask for Scott if you can!" See review