10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Cinque Terre, Italy’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed collection of five cliffside villages, on this private day trip from Florence. Don’t miss the opportunity to discover the charm and beauty of this coastal region, with stops in Manarola, Vernazza, and Corniglia. Admire the spectacular scenery made up of terraced hills and endless sea views; have time to browse local shops and walk along colorful streets; and take a scenic drive along the coastal road. When booking, you have the option to upgrade to include an additional stop in the Tuscan city of Pisa.
- Cinque Terre private day trip from Florence is customized to meet your preferences
- Travel by private vehicle through Tuscany to the coast of Italy
- Visit the villages of Manarola, Vernazza, and Corniglia
- Marvel at the way the villages perch on seaside cliffs, separated by terraced hills and trails
- Upgrade to include a stop in Pisa to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, if you wish
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off within Florence
Private transport by air-conditioned minivan or car
Boat and train tickets
Food and drinks
For pickup requests outside the city please send a note in special requirements to find the best possible arrangements
Departure & Return
We offer pick up from hotels and other accommodations within the city of Florence. Pick up in different locations can be requested with reserve of accepatance in the special notes at the time of booking.
Santa Maria Novella Hotel , Piazza di Santa Maria Novella 1, 50123, Florence Italy The Westin Excelsior, Florence , Piazza di Ognissanti 3, 50123, Florence Italy Bernini Palace Hotel , Piazza di San Firenze 29, 50122, Florence Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Groups larger than 8 people, please make multiple bookings for the same date and name. More minivans and guides will be used but the group will stay together during the day
- Itinerary is subject to minor changes due to weather conditions
- Between October 13 and March 31, the boat ride is replaced by a transfer by train
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the Special Requirements field when you book
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let's Andiamo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fully-Day Private Tour to Cinque Terre from Florence?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fully-Day Private Tour to Cinque Terre from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fully-Day Private Tour to Cinque Terre from Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fully-Day Private Tour to Cinque Terre from Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour for family with elderlies and children." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Fully-Day Private Tour to Cinque Terre from Florence
10 to 11 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyPhotography Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiPhotography Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoPhotography Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Hard Rock Cafe FlorencePitti Palace Palatine GalleryBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Ponte Santa TrinitaSan Marco MuseumOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Perseus StatueVilla GamberaiaPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Florence American Cemetery and MemorialGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Stibbert MuseumSan Miniato al Monte