12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience one of Italy’s most photogenic UNESCO World Heritage Sites the easy way on an all-inclusive Cinque Terre day trip from Florence. Relax and enjoy the views as a driver takes you to the Ligurian Coast, where you'll get assistance visiting for the five colorful seaside villages by train and by boat, traveling just like the locals do. Indulge in the flavors of Liguria, too, with included lunch and a wine tasting in Monterosso.
- Visit Cinque Terre in one day without any planning stress or booking a hotel
- Travel in between the villages on a coastal train, with a guide’s help
- Sit down for lunch and wine tasting in Monterosso—the “Pearl of Cinque Terre”
- Enjoy free time to swim, shop, and explore in five different villages
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Certified sommelier/guide with you the entire day
100% Private Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is included and can be requested during booking or communicated before the day of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- Casual outfit is recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Enotropea Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive Cinque Terre Private Day Trip from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive Cinque Terre Private Day Trip from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exclusive Cinque Terre Private Day Trip from Florence?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive Cinque Terre Private Day Trip from Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Exclusive Cinque Terre Private Day Trip from Florence
5 hours 20 minutes
13 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Ospedale degli InnocentiPalazzo DavanzatiPiazza Santa CroceHard Rock Cafe FlorencePrada OutletBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Villa GamberaiaBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)OltrarnoOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Loggia dei LanziPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Stibbert MuseumOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)