2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get to know Florence on a private walking tour of the city with a knowledgeable guide. During this 2-hour exploration, discover the Renaissance city’s top sights as you cross bridges, walk along winding alleys, pass by medieval markets and see famous landmarks like Santa Maria del Fiore, aka the Duomo. This is a great way to get oriented with the city so you’ll know what sites you want to return to later.
- Private Florence walking tour
- See the city's classic sights with a private guide
- Visit Piazza del Duomo, part of Florence's UNESCO-listed city center that's home to the Baptistery and Giotto's Bell Tower
- Pass by Palazzo Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery
- Cross the Arno to see Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointBorgo San Lorenzo, Borgo S. Lorenzo, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is possible only if your hotel/apartment is downtown
Return DetailsPiazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Demetra Fanetti
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Best of Florence in few hours - private walking tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Best of Florence in few hours - private walking tour ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Best of Florence in few hours - private walking tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Best of Florence in few hours - private walking tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17477P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Medici ChapelsSan FredianoVilla GamberaiaPitti Palace Palatine GalleryGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBarberino Designer Outlet Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Perseus StatueSan Miniato al MontePalazzo VecchioOspedale degli InnocentiPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaPiazza della RepubblicaBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)