- Electric bike tour of Florence, led by an expert local host
- Cycle to the nearby hilltown of Fiesole to soak up picture-perfect views of Tuscany
- Stop to visit a Tuscan farm and browse the farm shop for snacks, if you wish
- Sample a delicious "gelato"
Departure & Return
4hr Morning Option: at 08:45am 2hr Morning Option: at 10:45am 4hr Afternoon Option: at 02:15pm (from November to March), at 03:15pm (from April to October) 2hr Afternoon Option: at 05:30pm at Via de’ Neri, corner via della Mosca, in front of Trattoria Benvenuto (a few steps from Uffizi Museum)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, work your way back down into Florence, stopping at Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views of the city. Take a peek inside one of Florence’s hidden gems, the Church of San Miniato al Monte, a stunning Romanesque structure with an adjoining 15th-century monastery.
Continue continue into the center of the city, stopping ad a famous "gelateria" to taste e delicious italian "gelato". Then hop back on your electric bike to spot some of Florence’s most iconic landmarks.
Pass the historic Ponte Vecchio and see Brunelleschi’s Dome up close as you circle the Florence Duomo. Check out the burial spot of famous Italians like Galileo and Machiavelli at the Church of Santa Croce, and immerse yourself in the bustle of Piazza della Signoria. Your guide provides commentary as you go, lending a rich context to the sites around you.
Your adventure concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable for infants (0 - 2 years old)
- Children aged 3 - 8 years of age travel free of charge. Seats are provided on request for up to 47 lbs (22 kg)
- We require all customers to wear a helmet (provided for free)
- This tour is not suitable for children measuring less than 4.9 feet (1.50 meters)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Florence Electric Bike Tour with Farm and Delicious Gelato.