Are you interested in?
Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell'Accademia) Tours
341 Tours & Activities
320 Tours & Activities
Arts & Design
546 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Cycle around the beautiful streets of Florence and see Michelangelo’s iconic ‘David’ on this Super Saver, combining two best-selling tours at a discounted price. First, pedal around Florence with a local guide, discovering the city’s architectural gems and relaxing with a complimentary gelato or coffee. Then skip the line at the Accademia Gallery, to witness one of the most famous sculptures in the world.
- Florence Super Saver, combining two best-selling tours at a discounted price
- Enjoy a skip-the-line Accademia Gallery tour, led by an art-expert guide
- See Michelangelo’s 'David' sculpture alongside other Renaissance works
- Choose from a morning or afternoon start time to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
DISCOVER Florence by bike and its renowned museum!
Original vintage bikes, comfortable and well maintained
Licensed and professional English speaking tour guide
Ice Cream (coffee or Cappuccino in winter) included
Earphones for groups of more than 5 pax
skip the line ticket entrance to Accademia Gallery
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Via dei Lamberti, 1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
2: Florencetown - Booking Office, Piazza Mentana, 2, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See the best of Florence’s art and architecture on your Super Saver combo, with a skip-the-line ticket to the Accademia Gallery and the option of a morning or afternoon bike tour. Both options include a break between tours to relax, purchase a snack or continue exploring independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The route on the bike tour is flat and not challenging
- Large bags and bottles of liquid are not allowed inside the Accademia Gallery
- RAIN POLICY:
- The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
- The tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
- We will do our best to proceed with the bike tour, however, in case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the bike tour and proceed with a walking tour instead (or just start with a walking tour if the weather does not allow to use the bikes at the time of the meeting point). Should the weather get better during the tour, we will try to get back on board, when possible.
- Guest options on rainy days:
- Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
- Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
- Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the possible rain".
- We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
- No-shows will not be refunded."
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery Tour plus City Bike Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery Tour plus City Bike Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery Tour plus City Bike Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery Tour plus City Bike Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5049FLR012
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursSuper SaversArt ToursPackages & Special EventsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanySuper Savers - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyPackages & Special Events - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiSuper Savers - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiPackages & Special Events - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoSuper Savers - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoPackages & Special Events - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo DavanzatiBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) St Mark’s Anglican ChurchFountain of NeptuneLoggia dei LanziLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Piazza della RepubblicaGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Perseus StatuePiazza di Santa Maria NovellaVilla GamberaiaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Stibbert MuseumFlorence American Cemetery and Memorial