Explore our promoted experiences
- One-way private transportation from your Florence hotel to Pisa Airport
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Mercedes Benz for one to three people
- Mercedes Sprinter or Mercedes Viano minibus for four to eight people
Departure & Return
Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) Please note: For departure transfers to Pisa Airport the pick up time is approx. 3 hours before the flight departure time. Please take this into consideration when booking the daily or nightly option. An anticipated pick up time could affect the rate and must be confirmed by the provider.
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 AM - 11:00 AM11:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious sedan for up to three passengers, or a minivan for up to eight passengers to the Pisa Airport. Don’t worry about accommodating your flight schedule: rides are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used will vary
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child seats are available if requested at the time of booking (subject to availability)
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barocchi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Florence to Pisa Airport Private Transfer.