Are you interested in?
Palazzo Vecchio Tours
190 Tours & Activities
Ponte Vecchio Tours
482 Tours & Activities
842 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the beautiful Renaissance city of Florence on a 2-hour evening tour. See the historic city come alive as the sun sets and see key landmarks like the Duomo Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce Church, and much more. Listen to stories and anecdotes from your informative guide as you stroll through the streets with a small group of no more than 15 guests.
- Watch Florence come alive on a 2-hour evening walking tour
- See the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce Church, and more
- Listen to the history of the city from your informative tour guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The customer has to bring their own mask
- Social distancing has to be maintained
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sightseeing Guided Tour of Florence by Night including Duomo & Palazzo Vecchio?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sightseeing Guided Tour of Florence by Night including Duomo & Palazzo Vecchio?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Sightseeing Guided Tour of Florence by Night including Duomo & Palazzo Vecchio?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Doing the tour in the evening means you do not have to wander around in the heat of the day." See review
Product code: 71452P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceNight Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyNight Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiNight Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Medici ChapelsBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Piazza della RepubblicaOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Stibbert MuseumPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSan Marco MuseumFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Palazzo StrozziFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Piazza Santa CroceLoggia dei LanziMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)