3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Tagliatelle with meat or vegetable ragù
Departure & Return
Via Camillo Cavour, 180, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pasta Cooking Experience in Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pasta Cooking Experience in Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pasta Cooking Experience in Florence?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pasta Cooking Experience in Florence?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 116773P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesFlorenceUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiUnique Experiences - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory
Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchPrada OutletOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Arno RiverPitti Palace Palatine GallerySant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Ponte Santa TrinitaPalazzo VecchioVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)San FredianoFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Piazza della SignoriaBarberino Designer Outlet Oltrarno