Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 6-hour morning tour of Pisa highlights from Florence
- Admire the exterior and interior of Pisa's grand cathedral
- Enjoy leisure time to explore on your own
- See the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and learn why it tilts
- Unlock the secrets behind the vaults of Pisa's monumental cemetery
- Visit the famous monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli with an authorized and knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Meet our staff at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. Reach the meeting point getting on T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza (get off at Villa Costanza stop which is the end of the line). The ride is 20 min from center and you can choose the nearest stop. Our staff will wear a green shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. The Optional leaning tower is not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs, a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- A dress code is required to enter the Cathedral of Pisa. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, you may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Please note that on Bank Holidays the Cathedral may be closed to public - you will get a deeper and longer explanation of the Square instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the tour can be done in bus, minivan or train depending on daily schedule. In case of train, tickets will be provided by your tour guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Pisa Half-Day Morning Tour from Florence.