- Pisa tour from Florence
- Explore the historical sites of the World Heritage–listed Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles)
- Check out Pisa Cathedral and the Baptistery
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Travel by bus or coach with a guide
Departure & Return
TOURS & NEWS KIOSK AT PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL Located at 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for our staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET and holding a CIAOFLORENCE CLIPBOARD!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the Cathedral of Pisa is now free and in most crowded days it can become impossible to visit its interior due to long queues. In such cases, we will offer a tour of Piazza Cavalieri instead
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Kids under 8 years old are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower
- Kindly note that the Semi independent tour option does not included the local guide in Pisa
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff