- Private day trip to Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa
- Explore Siena’s historical center on your own
- Learn about artists born in Siena such as Simone Martin
- Admire the Collegiata of Santa Maria Assunta in San Gimignano
- Stroll around the marble monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Relax with a hotel pickup and drop-off service from Florence
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also offer a pick up service to private homes and apartments
What To Expect
The historical center is peppered with architectural delights, many of which abound at Piazza del Campo, the large square and heart of the city. Hear about Sienna’s connection to the artworld, too, as you learn about acclaimed Siena-born artists such as Simone Martini, Ambrogio Lorenzetti, and Duccio di Buoninsegna.
Then, leave Siena for the medieval hilltop town of San Gimignano with its famous 13 towers. Make the most of some free time to admire the fine architecture of the Collegiata of Santa Maria Assunta, then perhaps team views of the Tuscan countryside with a glass of the local Vernaccia wine (own expense).
Meet back with your driver, to travel to your last visit of the day, the city of Pisa. Stroll amid the white marble monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli, and pose for a photo in front of the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa. Later, at a prearranged time, you’ll return to Florence, and end your day trip with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour of Siena, Pisa, and San Gimignano from Florence.