3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Galleria Palatina
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Raffaello (Raphael): his extraordinary life and artworks in Florence
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Stibbert Museum Tours & TicketsLoggia dei Lanzi Tours & TicketsPalazzo Davanzati Tours & TicketsFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce) Tours & TicketsLeonardo Da Vinci Museum Tours & TicketsOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo) Tours & TicketsPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti) Tours & TicketsSan Frediano Tours & TicketsPonte Santa Trinita Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Florence Tours & TicketsMedici Chapels Tours & TicketsPharmacy of Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio) Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci) Tours & TicketsSt Mark’s Anglican Church Tours & TicketsFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale) Tours & TicketsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto) Tours & TicketsMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore) Tours & Tickets