Are you interested in?
844 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2129 Tours & Activities
Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi) Tours
72 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Guided visit around the city with a professional licensed tour guide
Valuable information about the city. What to visit, what to do, what to eat and other tips
Departure & Return
Caffé Agorá, Piazza di San Lorenzo, 13/r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Free Tour-Tale
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Renaissance Tales - Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Renaissance Tales - Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Renaissance Tales - Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Renaissance Tales - Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 126104P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Perseus StatuePalazzo StrozziPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Prada OutletBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchBarberino Designer Outlet Ponte Santa TrinitaPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Palazzo DavanzatiPiazza di Santa Maria Novella