2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guided visit around the city with a professional licensed tour guide
Valuable information about the city. What to visit, what to do, what to eat and other tips.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Free Tour-Tale
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Renaissance Tales - Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Renaissance Tales - Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Renaissance Tales - Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Renaissance Tales - Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even though the tour is presented as free, it is well worth paying Silvia a "regular" fee at the end!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Renaissance Tales - Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Palazzo DavanzatiBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Prada OutletHard Rock Cafe FlorenceSan FredianoMedici ChapelsGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Palazzo VecchioOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Florence American Cemetery and MemorialBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Piazza della RepubblicaPerseus StatueSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)