- Indulge in a five-course tasting menu with seasonal food and wine
- Enjoy food created by a Michelin-starred chef amid stunning surroundings
- Receive exclusive and private night access at the temporary exhibition inside the Museum
- Finish with an exclusive viewing of nighttime Florence from a private terrace
Departure & Return
Meeting Time: at 7.30 pm at the Restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start with a welcome aperitif, then make your way to the restaurant where your table awaits. Then, feast from a 5-course tasting menu, prepared by a Michelin-starred chef, and sip on wine as you take in the surroundings.
When your meal ends, meet your personal assistant for a private viewing of a temporary exhibit inside the villa museum.
Before you leave, there’s time for one last surprise. Head up to the villa’s top terrace, which is open exclusively for your group, and take in the sights of central Florence at night. Your experience ends here.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Exhibitions may vary during the year, in case of temporary exhibition organized by Villa Bardini Museum
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Maximum of 4 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is formal
- The temporary exhibition changes about every three months and during the periods of dismantling and preparation, the visit will not be possible and the experience will include only dinner and the visit to the villa’s top terrace
- Due to private events, even at the last moment, Villa Bardini reserves the right to close the last floor and in this case the exhibition and the terrace can not be visited
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Romantic Michelin-Starred Dinner at Villa Bardini Museum with Views of Florence.