- Immerse yourself in the best of Florence on a comprehensive walking tour
- Personalized small group (maximum 25 people)
- Skip-the-line entry into Accademia Gallery included
- Expert art history commentary from your guide, plus audio headsets so you're guaranteed to hear the guide clearly
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet you near the Uffizi gallery, at the end of Piazzale degli Uffizi nearest the Arno River, just at the base of a statue of Galileo Galilei (if you are facing the Arno River, it is the statue in the right corner).
The service concludes at Accademia Gallery
What To Expect
Afterward, continue on a walking tour of the city. Your guide points out architecture from the Middle Ages and Renaissance, as well as provides historical commentary and local lore about the sites that you pass, such as the Florence Duomo (as seen from its exterior).
Delve deeper into Florence’s rich history with a visit to the medieval Palazzo Vecchio and the Church of Orsanmichele to witness statues by famed artists such as Donatello, Ghiberti, and Verrocchio. You also pass the grand exterior of the Uffizi Gallery, filled with Renaissance masterpieces from Botticelli, da Vinci, and other greats.
Your tour concludes in central Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Visitors with body temperatures above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) are prohibited from entering (visitors' temperature needs to be taken at the entrance)
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of a mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the stay in the museums
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Best of Florence Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line at Michelangelo’s ‘David’.