Explore our promoted experiences
- Trawl Florence’s bustling central market for ingredients with expert chefs
- Learn how to prepare a classic Italian meal in a home-like, cooking school kitchen
- Receive a recipe booklet and diploma after your class
- Enjoy personalized attention from the chefs in a small-group class limited to 25 people
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
FLORENCETOWN cooking class is located in Via Panicale 43 red(close to Central Market)
What To Expect
Step inside and meet the local vendors as you search for ingredients and other Florentine delicacies. After gathering everything you need for your meal, walk to the cooking school.
Tie on your apron and get to work under the guidance of your chefs, as you learn how to make a delicious Italian lunch. Prepare bruschetta, pastas such as ravioli from scratch, plus fresh sauces and a dessert. Your chefs offer tips along the way, as well as samples from the market to nibble on.
Take a seat in the dining room once your meal is ready and say, Buon appetito! Toast your newfound friends with Chianti wine and feast on your creations.
With appetites and taste buds sated, depart with a graduation diploma and a recipe booklet, so you can cook these dishes again for friends and family.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
- Please note that when Florence Central Market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays), the market visit will be replaced by a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking class school
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would highly recommend this class for anyone taking a trip to Florence." See review