Are you interested in?
33 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2100 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
90 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the sights, tastes, and history of Tuscany with your fellow travellers aged 18-39 on this four-day, guided tour with three nights’ accommodation included. Begin your journey in romantic Florence and travel through Pisa, Cinque Terre, San Gimignano, and the Chianti region led by a guide. Look out at the scenery between wine tastings and vineyard tours and discover the cities and coastal villages that make this area memorable.
- Tour of Tuscany with accommodation, transportation, wine tasting included
- Local guide to show you the region and deliver night walking tours
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Cinque Terre villages
- Sample local culture, foods, and wine
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
Maps and info pack at arrival
Night Walking tour of the city with welcome drink and all you eat buffet aperitivo
Day tour by mimivan/coach to San Gimignano and the Chianti region
2 wineries, up to 9 wine tastings, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar
Day trip to Pisa and Cinque Terre
All transports required for the day trips
FLIGHTS: Meet us at the hostel and we will start from there. If you arrive a day earlier or wants to stay a day longer, let us know and we can organize the accommodation for you
CITY TAXES: Starting from next April 1st 2012 all clients staying in any hotels/ hostels / campsites in Italy have to pay a city tax. The fee is COMPULSORY and MUST be paid DIRECTLY in hotel. In general is € 2 per person per night varying from city to city
MEALS where not specified however our guides will always have great recommendations about local and affordable restaurants for delicious meals.
Entry tickets to museums and monuments which are not included in our walking tours.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommends that you purchase your own travel insurance that covers all of your travels. Italy on a Budget tours strongly recommends that you are covered by a comprehensive insurance policy which includes: personal accident, medical expenses, personal baggage, money and public liability.
Departure & Return
Departure PointItaly on a Budget Tours, Via Nazionale, 149R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The detailed itinerary including the info about the accommodation will be sent by email.
- The itinerary of day 2 and 3 could be inverted in the order
- 6/8 mixed bed dorm in one of our partner hostels in central Florence. Ideal for travelers on a budget and solo travelers aged 18 -39 looking for new friends to share the experience with.
- We recommend you to arrive to Florence in the morning to spend a full day in Florence
- Minimum age is 18 years - Maximum age 41 years
- Good mix of free time and organised activities with our team. Perfect tour for independent travellers looking to meet new friends but also spending time to enjoy the city in complete freedom. Your tour leader and the composition of your group may change in certain days as the groups are small and we want to make sure you can meet as many new fellow travellers as possible.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy on a Budget
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Best of Tuscany in 4 days for 18 - 39's?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Best of Tuscany in 4 days for 18 - 39's?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Best of Tuscany in 4 days for 18 - 39's?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Best of Tuscany in 4 days for 18 - 39's?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6821P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceShore Excursions - TuscanyRail Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyMulti-day Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - ChiantiRail Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiMulti-day Tours - ChiantiPorts of Call Tours - ChiantiShore Excursions - San GimignanoRail Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoMulti-day Tours - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo VecchioSan Marco MuseumDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Ponte Santa TrinitaMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Palazzo StrozziBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Palazzo DavanzatiPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Fountain of NeptunePiazza della SignoriaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPerseus Statue