- Full-day social winetasting tour of the Tuscan countryside
- Created especially for 18-to-39-year-olds
- Visit unique wineries to taste regional varietals like Chianti Classico and Super Tuscan
- Learn about traditional winemaking methods and get tasting guidance
- Sample other regional products like aged balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil
- Explore the well-preserved medieval village of San Gimignano
Departure & Return
Please be at the meeting point at 09:40am. You must check in at the ITALY ON A BUDGET TOURS office on via nazionale 149R opposite Hotel Galileo. The tour departs at 10am sharp!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years - No kids allowed
- Maximum age is 39 years - We are not strict with the age limit and people older than 39 BUT younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young in heart and have no walking disabilities and are happy to be with younger people. Our Tour Operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travellers, etc... that often fall into this category. The tour is more fast-paced, budget-minded and are made for travellers to meet and connect with other passengers of the same age from all parts of the world who share the same interests, lifestyles and traveling styles.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy on a Budget
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff