- Get skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery
- Go on a guided tour with a licensed guide
- See masterpieces like Michaelangelo's statue of 'David'
- Entrance tickets to the Accademia are included
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide at the entrance of FLORENCETOWN HEADQUARTER, Via de' Lamberti 1 Florence
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Big bags, umbrellas and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums
- Once the tour is finished, clients can remain inside the museum if they want to keep visiting it on their own
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Accademia Gallery Tour with Michelangelo's David .