Are you interested in?
Hot Air Balloon Rides
12 Tours & Activities
325 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
113 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
1 glass of Champagne
Expert captain and crew
Food and drinks, unless specified
Pick up and Drop off can be arranged after booking, at extra cost.
Departure & Return
Departure PointProvince of Florence, Province of Florence, Tuscany
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Flight plus Transport
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 AM|
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 07:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up and Drop off can be arranged after booking, at extra cost.
- The exact launch spot in San Casciano in Val di Pesa varies depending on wind and weather conditions; you will be notified of your launch spot and itinerary the day before your flight.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balloon Team Italia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Volo in Mongolfiera nella valle del Chianti?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Volo in Mongolfiera nella valle del Chianti?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Volo in Mongolfiera nella valle del Chianti?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6365P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursHot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlorenceRomantic Tours - TuscanyHot Air Balloon Rides - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyRomantic Tours - ChiantiHot Air Balloon Rides - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiRomantic Tours - San GimignanoHot Air Balloon Rides - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaPerseus StatueBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Palazzo StrozziGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Piazza della SignoriaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Piazza Santa CroceBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaVilla GamberaiaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Florence American Cemetery and Memorial