- 6-hour day trip to Yaxha from Flores, Santa Elena Peten or Mundo Maya International Airport
- View Yaxha's ancient Mayan pyramids and plazas
- Hear expert commentary from your knowledgeable guide
- Discover the significance of the pre-Colombian ruins
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fee included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Venture into Plaza C, where you’ll find the causeway to the center of the city. You’ll pay a visit to the North Acropolis and the E-Group complex of pyramids. Your expert guide will share plenty of details about the stages of construction and ways these structures were once used by the Mayans.
You’ll enjoy jungle views as you explore the archaeological site, as well as impressive landscapes surrounding Lake Yaxha from the top of one of the towering temples. Once the tour has concluded you’ll enjoy a typical Guatemalan lunch before heading back to your hotel or airport in air-conditioned comfort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are lodging at a hotel on the Island of Flores, please be requested to move to our meeting point (Hotel Ramada, Calle playa sur, Isla de Flores Peten) to be picked up for your excursion. Our tour guide or driver pick up you around 08:00 hours please be sure to be at that time at the indicated place
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Yaxha Day Tour from Flores.