- 1.5-Hour Parasailing Adventure in Fort Lauderdale
- Enjoy panoramic views as you parasail over the crystal blue waters of the Gold Coast
- This is a family-friendly activity for beachgoers
- Get unique views of the beach from above
- Depart from the slip located by the Bahia Mar hotel
- Licensed captain with years of parasailing experience
Departure & Return
We our excited to be located right next to the Bahia Mar Resort & Hotel! Our address is 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. Our slip # is A-123. Coming from Bahia Mar walking south, we are located past the Sea Experience and before the Jungle Queen along A1A.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please plan to arrive 25 MINUTES prior to your scheduled reservation. When you arrive, look for the light blue booth with the red flags!
- Guests are required to complete the following waiver before arrival: https://web.wherewolf.co.nz/nsuyrc
- Children ages 5-17 will need adult authorization to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers receive 8-10 minutes of air time.
- Casual dress such as shorts, bathing suits, and tees are recommended. The captain may dip your toes in the water!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Rocket
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use