- Private half-day swamp buggy tour in Big Cypress National Preserve
- See more of the Florida Everglades by swamp buggy
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hear live commentary from your local guide
Departure & Return
my tours start 7 miles up cr839 from us41 you will see my swampbuggys parked there.it is in the National Park so the adress dont work. Or go to my website to the Map and Directions page and follow that.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Steve's Swamp Buggy Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Also if the day is on the cool side you will definitely need to wrap up - it gets quite breezy on the buggy and we were very cold." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews