Departure & Return
The Secret Chambers Escape Room Challenge is located at 513 Alta Mere Drive in Fort Worth, TX 76114. We are next door to McDonald's and across the street from Sam's Club!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 5 years MUST be either carried/held, in a stroller, or in a parent body harness, at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS !
- Most travelers can participate
- **WARNING: this adventure requires the use of stairs, some tight spaces, and is NOT wheelchair accessible**
- **WARNING: this adventure contains flashing lights at various times, may cause reactions in individuals who have photosensitivity**
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Secret Chambers Escape Challenge
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff