Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Christmas tour with a market visit and a 2-course meal
- Visit the Rüdesheim Christmas Market of the Nations
- Browse the stalls for handmade gifts and regional delicacies
- Savor traditional Christmas dishes during a 2-course dinner
- Upgrade to include pickup and drop-off from Frankfurt hotels
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Departure at 3:00 pm at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhüttenplatz 38 in Frankfurt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival, wander the Christmas Market of Nations, featuring more than 120 merchants, artists, and craftspeople selling local treats and holiday gifts. See the lifelike Nativity scene at the center of the marketplace, and visit Musikkabinett, a toy museum with exhibits and daily entertainment. Carolers, choirs, and bands also keep the mood festive while you stroll along the Nativity trails and paths.
Then, enjoy a traditional German Christmas dinner at a local restaurant, featuring vegetable soup as an appetizer, followed by roast goose with dumplings, gravy, and red cabbage.
This tour concludes with a warm and relaxing return trip to Frankfurt.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and German (further languages possible on request)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants and children must sit in a child seat, which means they need a separate seat, no matter which age (legal regulation)
- We can only carry foldable wheelchairs with us / The clients need to walk a bit as there is everywhere cobblestone
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms