Departure & Return
Please be waiting out the front of Cicerello's Jetty where the boat and crew will meet you 15 minutes prior to departure time. Start time will be confirmed by the experience provider.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A reasonable degree of mobility is required for boarding the vessel and safe movement throughout the journey as we are sailing on ocean waters
- Please wear warm, comfortable clothes. No heels on deck (barefoot preferred)
- Remember, sailing can at times be a wet and windy experience. Sailing route is at the discretion of the skipper on the day.
- Start time is always 90 minutes before sunset. This varies by time of year and will be confirmed in the booking confirmation your receive from the tour provider.
- Expectant guests who are 28-36 weeks pregnant will require medical clearance to board. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate anyone over 36 weeks gestation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charter 1
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Fremantle Sunset Sail on WA's Iconic Yellow Catamaran.