1 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Save time spent waiting in line by pre-booking this SeaLink Rottnest Island round-trip ferry ticket from Fremantle. Choose from three different morning departure times to best organize your time spent in Rottnest Island, a protected nature reserve affectionately called “Rotto” by locals. The first ferry leaves Fremantle at 7am and the last ferry departs Rottnest around 8pm.
- Round-trip ferry ticket to Rottnest Island from Fremantle
- Save time and money by pre-booking
- Choose between three morning departure times
- Ferries have hospitality-trained staff
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Ferry Ticket
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Blue ticketing office inside B Shed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Fremantle to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fremantle to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fremantle to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Fremantle to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket
1 to 12 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFremantleWater Tours - Western AustraliaDay Cruises - Western AustraliaWater Tours - PerthDay Cruises - PerthWater Tours - Margaret RiverDay Cruises - Margaret RiverCategory