- Visit Rottnest Island with park fees and round-trip ferry tickets included
- Discover sites of interest like Cape Vlamingh and the Wadjemup lighthouse
- Your guide sheds light on the island’s diverse bird and plant life
- Panoramic shoreline views from Cathedral Rocks
Departure & Return
Departure Point: B Shed, Victoria Quay Fremantle Address: B Shed, Victoria Quay, Fremantle 6160
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands