Departure & Return
B-Shed Ferry terminal, close to the Fremantle Train Station /across from the E-Shed Markets. Arrive to the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to your departure time to allow for ticketing and boarding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to skydive in Australia is 12 years old, a parent or guardian must be present on the day for all participants under the age of 18 years old.
- Skydiving is a weather dependent activity. Please call us and select option 1 for Weather Check At least one hour prior to your ferry departure time on the day of your skydive to confirm weather/operation
- A weight restriction of 95 kg applies for your safety. In some cases, passengers between 95kgs and 110kgs can skydive, however, they require pre-approval from our team. Please contact us with your exact weight and height (in cm's), prior to making your booking, to seek approval for your skydive.
- Please call us and select option 1 for Reservations if you have any questions leading up to the day before your skydive experience.
- Passengers who suffer from seizures or a heart condition are not permitted to skydive.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Geronimo Rottnest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms