Explore our promoted experiences
- A full-day skydiving experience in Rottnest Island
- Includes round-trip ferry tickets from Freemantle near Perth
- Small-group experience with 3 divers max ensure personal attention
- Cancel up to 24 hours before the experience for a full refund
Departure & Return
Look for the blue office inside B Shed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years and jumpers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The current capacity is 3 tandem skydives per flight. Please keep this in mind if booking for 4 or more people.
- Participants weighing more than 95kgs will be taken on a case-by-case basis
- Return ferry from Rottnest Island 4:00pm, arriving Fremantle approximately 4:35pm. For alternative times off the island, please contact the operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands