Explore our promoted experiences
- A one-of-a-kind guided expedition to a Japanese ice cave in Aokigahara Forest
- Dodge the crowds and discover a hidden natural wonder, kept undisturbed for over 1,200 years
- Expeditions include special entry permits for exclusive access to the lava-formed ice caverns
- Small-group tours are capped at a maximum of 12 people for a safe and intimate adventure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Follow the guide's instruction. For safety measures, we may suspend the tour if there is a customer who does not follow the directions or is disturbing other customers.
- Depending on the program, this may not be safe for customers who are pregnant or have been drinking.
- There is a reception on the appointed date so please arrive on time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Clothes suitable for outdoor activities. Long sleeves / long pants/winter jacket.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY THE HIGHEST PEAK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews