Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn a regional recipe from Yamanashi Prefecture—seafood houto
- Develop Japanese cooking skills, such as how to make noodles by hand
- Travel light—apron rental, and all cooking materials are included
- No hunger pangs—eat the delicious meal you prepare in the class
Departure & Return
Meeting point： HOUTO Lab Cooking Experience 2746-1, Kawaguchi, Kawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi-ken 401-0304 On the opposite side of Kawaguchiko Museum of Art Access： Take JR Chuo Main Line from Shinjuku and get off at Otsuki Station Change to Fujikyu Railway and get off at the last stop, Kawaguchiko Station Approx. 10 mins. by car from Kawaguchiko Station Located on the opposite side of Kawaguchiko Museum of Art
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Age requirement is 3 years old and over
- Junior high school student or under needs to be accompanied by a guardian.
- Please refrain from wearing high heels as the floor is slippery.
- If you have any food allergies, please contact the restaurant beforehand.
- If you take a young child and like to use Japanese tatami room, please contact the restaurant.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff