4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up（Only in Kokura Kita Area）
Landing and facility fees
Hotel drop off
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-1 Asano, Kokurakita Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 802-0001, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Kokura Walking Tour including TOTO Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Kokura Walking Tour including TOTO Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Kokura Walking Tour including TOTO Museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Kokura Walking Tour including TOTO Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Kokura Walking Tour including TOTO Museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuoka PrefectureFood Tours - FukuokaRail Tours - FukuokaCity Tours - FukuokaWalking Tours - FukuokaStreet Food Tours - FukuokaHalf-day Tours - FukuokaFood Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureRail Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureCity Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureStreet Food Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureFood Tours - Osaka PrefectureRail Tours - Osaka PrefectureCity Tours - Osaka PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureStreet Food Tours - Osaka PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory