5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒819-1116 Fukuoka, Itoshima, Maebaruchūō, 1-chōme−1, 福岡県糸島市前原中央１丁目１−１５
Chikuzen-Maebaru Station, in front of ticket gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For this tour, you will drive about 25km on electrically assisted bicycles or cross bikes. We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes.
- Be sure to bring your original passport with you to rent a bicycle.
- Bicycle rental is on a first-come, first-served basis and the number is limited, so please arrive at the meeting place a little earlier than the tour start time.
- In the case of rain, the route will be changed to use a bus and some routes will be changed.
- On Tuesday, Spot Spot 9 “Petani coffee” will be closed. Also, please note that other spots may be changed to other spots in case of the temporary closure.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3300)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - A Cycling Tour in the Great Nature of Itoshima, Fukuoka!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - A Cycling Tour in the Great Nature of Itoshima, Fukuoka!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - A Cycling Tour in the Great Nature of Itoshima, Fukuoka!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - A Cycling Tour in the Great Nature of Itoshima, Fukuoka!
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuoka PrefectureNature and Wildlife - FukuokaMountain Bike Tours - FukuokaWalking Tours - FukuokaHalf-day Tours - FukuokaNature and Wildlife - Nagasaki PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Osaka PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Osaka PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory