6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bike rental fee
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-1 Asano, Kokurakita Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 802-0001, Japan
JR Kokura Station 3rd Floor Exit
1 Chome-6 Nishikaigan, Moji Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 801-0841, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please don’t forget to bring your passport since you will rent a bicycle.
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as you will ride a bicycle on this tour. It is recommended to bring something to drink.
- The tour will be changed as bellow if it rains.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Great Feeling Tour to Cross Kanmon Straits by a Biycle!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Great Feeling Tour to Cross Kanmon Straits by a Biycle!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Great Feeling Tour to Cross Kanmon Straits by a Biycle!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Great Feeling Tour to Cross Kanmon Straits by a Biycle!
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeArchitecture ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuoka PrefectureFood Tours - FukuokaNature and Wildlife - FukuokaArchitecture Tours - FukuokaMountain Bike Tours - FukuokaWalking Tours - FukuokaMarkets - FukuokaFood Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Nagasaki PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureMarkets - Nagasaki PrefectureFood Tours - Osaka PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Osaka PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Osaka PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Osaka PrefectureWalking Tours - Osaka PrefectureMarkets - Osaka PrefectureCategory