5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kimono rental fee
The use of private van
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Certified by Fukuoka: A Photogenic Tour to Visit Beautiful Spots with Kimono on!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Certified by Fukuoka: A Photogenic Tour to Visit Beautiful Spots with Kimono on!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Certified by Fukuoka: A Photogenic Tour to Visit Beautiful Spots with Kimono on!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 85886P173
Compare Similar Experiences
Certified by Fukuoka: A Photogenic Tour to Visit Beautiful Spots with Kimono on!
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesFukuokaUnique Experiences - Fukuoka PrefectureWalking Tours - Fukuoka PrefecturePhotography Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureUnique Experiences - NagasakiWalking Tours - NagasakiPhotography Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiHalf-day Tours - NagasakiUnique Experiences - BusanWalking Tours - BusanPhotography Tours - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanHalf-day Tours - BusanCategory