4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pickup and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- Please note that the cost of Hakata Ningyo painting experience (JPY2,160/person) is not included in the tour fee.
- On Wednesdays "Hakata Dentou Kougeikan" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc.)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Certified by Fukuoka: Experience the world of Hakata Traditional Craftwork?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Certified by Fukuoka: Experience the world of Hakata Traditional Craftwork?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Certified by Fukuoka: Experience the world of Hakata Traditional Craftwork?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Certified by Fukuoka: Experience the world of Hakata Traditional Craftwork
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuokaWalking Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureArt Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureWalking Tours - NagasakiArt Tours - NagasakiHalf-day Tours - NagasakiWalking Tours - BusanArt Tours - BusanHalf-day Tours - BusanCategory