Departure & Return
In front of the central gate on the first floor of Nishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- On Mondays "HAKATA MACHIYA FOLK MUSEUM" and on Sundays "Mitsuyasuseikaen" are closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- Fukuoka castle ruin is a spot where you cannot enter with wheelchairs. In that case, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Certified by Fukuoka: Reveal 100 Decades History of the International Port City.