6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A free Kimono Rental for up to 1 hour is included in the price.
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
Hakata Station , 中央街-1-1 博多駅 Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0012, Japan Fukuoka Airport , 778-1 Shimousui, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0003, Japan Fukuoka Cruise Terminal , 24 Okihamamachi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0031, Japan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/26/2019 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shannon Lefebvre
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fukuoka Walking and Public Transport Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fukuoka Walking and Public Transport Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Fukuoka Walking and Public Transport Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fukuoka Walking and Public Transport Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Fukuoka Walking and Public Transport Tour
6 to 8 hours
4 hours 5 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuokaCity Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureUnderground Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureWalking Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureHistorical Tours - Fukuoka PrefectureCity Tours - NagasakiUnderground Tours - NagasakiWalking Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiCity Tours - BusanUnderground Tours - BusanWalking Tours - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanCategory