1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Galle heritage demonstration by well experienced guide.
Water bottle per person.
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
10 Lighthouse St, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
Guide will meet you Infront of National Tea Room, Galle Fort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kurumba DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Galle Fort Walking Tour with a Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Galle Fort Walking Tour with a Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Galle Fort Walking Tour with a Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Galle Fort Walking Tour with a Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Galle Fort Walking Tour with a Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalleArchaeology Tours - HikkaduwaWalking Tours - HikkaduwaHistorical Tours - HikkaduwaArchaeology Tours - BentotaWalking Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaArchaeology Tours - KalutaraWalking Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraCategory