- Half-day Galle Fort bike tour, departing from Unawatuna
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town of Galle with a local guide
- Pedal past the waterfront and view Galle Lighthouse
- See key landmarks of the fortress built by European colonizers
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Heenatigala Road, Unawatuna Address: No 49/A, Heenatigala Road, Unawatuna, Galle, Sri Lanka Directions: Directions to the departure location is Galle and Matara Road, Unawatuna Eramudugaha junction to Heenatigala road after passing the Unawatuna Railway Station (approx. 10 m).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chameera Cycling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.