9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Doing your own safari tour in Udawalawe National Park from Mirissa requires several bus connections, making it difficult in a day. This private tour makes it easy: with return private air-conditioned transport and a 4x4 safari in the park included. After a scenic journey, watch for elephants, deer, boar, and birdlife from an open-top 4x4 as you roam the grasslands. Entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Take a safari at Udawalawe National Park on a private day trip from Mirissa
- Reach the park easily by private car, with a guide for local insight
- Roam the grasslands by 4x4 to look for elephants, deer, boar, and more
- All included: return travel, entry fee, safari, hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick and drop off,
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur,
1 Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park,
Service of an English-Speaking Driver for your Safari (Also Your Tracker).
Entrance tickets to the Udawalawe national park.
Food and Drinks,
Expenses of Personal Nature.
Departure & Return
Your hotel in Mirissa
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Mirissa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Mirissa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Mirissa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Mirissa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawe National Park Safari from Mirissa
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalleBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraCategory