4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the countryside around Galle in tuk tuk—a 3-wheeled vehicle widely used by locals—on this private tour. You and your private party will enjoy the undivided attention of your guide and listen to commentary tailored to your interests. Stops include a meditation program at a Buddhist temple, a toddy-tasting, a spice tour, and some time in a local village.
- Explore traditional sweet meals and tea at local village
- Toddy-tasting tour included
- Learn about local spices such as cinnamon and pepper
- Ride along in a traditional 3-wheel tuk tuk
Saved to wishlist!
Transport throughout the tour with a TukTuk ( Three Wheeler).
Service of an English-Speaking Guide.
Hotel pick & drop from your hotel in Galle.
Food and drinks.
Expenses of Personal Nature.
Departure & Return
Galle Rd, Galle, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Coast Tuk Tuk Safari from Galle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during South Coast Tuk Tuk Safari from Galle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Coast Tuk Tuk Safari from Galle?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Coast Tuk Tuk Safari from Galle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
South Coast Tuk Tuk Safari from Galle
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisTuk Tuk Tours Half-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalleNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaTuk Tuk Tours - HikkaduwaHalf-day Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaTuk Tuk Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraTuk Tuk Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraCategory