10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Food & Drinks other then Specified
Departure & Return
colombo portPlease use shuttle Bus& Meet your driver at Gate No 01 /01 A
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in Level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain negative PCR report, in order to start the tour. (14 Days of quarantine is not required).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion to Galle Fort From Colombo Port ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion to Galle Fort From Colombo Port ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion to Galle Fort From Colombo Port ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion to Galle Fort From Colombo Port ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68395P191
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion to Galle Fort From Colombo Port
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGalleShore Excursions - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaArchaeology Tours - HikkaduwaPorts of Call Tours - HikkaduwaHistorical Tours - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaArchaeology Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraArchaeology Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraCategory