13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a safari Jeep around Yala National Park, the second largest wildlife park in Sri Lanka. A professional guide shares knowledge of the animals that call this wildlife kingdom home, including roaming elephants and more leopards per area than anywhere else on the planet! Arrive before the crowds for better wildlife viewing at the park, with early morning pickup in Galle. Your return trip includes a lunch stop and optional visit to Waurukannala Temple (additional expense).
- Close encounter with wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Galle
Private safari jeep
Entrance fee to WauruKannala Temple
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the accommodations around Galle, Unawatuna and Mirissa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Summer Dew Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yala National Park Private Safari trip from Galle/Unawatuna/Mirissa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Yala National Park Private Safari trip from Galle/Unawatuna/Mirissa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yala National Park Private Safari trip from Galle/Unawatuna/Mirissa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Yala National Park Private Safari trip from Galle/Unawatuna/Mirissa
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalle4WD Tours - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaExtreme - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - Hikkaduwa4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaExtreme - BentotaFull-day Tours - Bentota4WD Tours - KalutaraSporting Events - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraExtreme - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraCategory