- Experience a heart-pumping thrill ride in Galveston
- Come prepared to get wet during your ride
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless experience
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
The entrance to Pier 21 is at the corner of Harborside Dr. and 21st Street. Paid parking is available in the lots in front of Willie G’s and Fisherman’s Wharf restaurants. Or, you can park on Downtown streets and walk to the pier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- The jet boat is not handicapped accessible but we are able to make exceptions on a case by case bases. Passengers will be required to sign a waiver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galveston Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas