- Combine several landmarks in one Wild Atlantic Way tour
- Climb aboard a boat to see the Cliffs of Moher from the sea
- Visit the smallest of the Aran Islands, Inis Oirr
- Discover the charming coastal village of Ballyvaughan
Departure & Return
We meet outside the Victoria Hotel at 9am for tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- For complimentary hotel pick-up please contact the tour operator at least 24 hours in advance
- Infants under 5 years of age require a child seat (These are not supplied by the company)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- *Please note that the ferry crossings and Cliffs Cruise are both weather dependant and as such, the tour route is subject to change. On rare occasions the advertised route and/or timings at stops may have to be altered without notice.*
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lally Coach Hire Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms