Explore our promoted experiences
- Social dance experience: have some craic and fun on the dancefloor with your class
- Discover and dance to traditional tunes and classic Irish music while you learn
- No interrupting lunch or dinner with this compact mid-afternoon class
- Printers not required: just download your tickets straight to your mobile phone
Departure & Return
Most of my classes take place in Woodquay, which is right in the heart of the city. I also work in Studios in Connemara and different locations throughout Galway city and county so if you are aren't staying in the city let me know and I should be able to accommodate you elsewhere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Irish Dance Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This class was a highlight of my trip to Ireland and I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a unique and special experience here or if you are looking to brush up on your dance moves!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews