8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Bavaria is known for its beer and fairytale castles, and this day trip from Garmisch-Partenkirchen lets you experience the best of both worlds. After visiting King Ludwig’s Neuschwanstein Castle on a skip-the-line tour, you’ll head to the village of Murnau. Visit a local beer garden and tour the Griesbräu brewery, where you'll have time to raise a stein before your train back to Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
- Avoid the long lines to enter Neuschwanstein with a skip-the-line ticket
- Hear the stories of “mad” King Ludwig as you tour his famous castle
- Visit carefully selected breweries and beer sites around the Bavaria region
- Enjoy a tour of the Griesbräu brewery led by an expert brewmaster
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Beer lovers can indulge in multiple brew-themed stops while ticking off the must-see fairytale castle.
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel, apartment, or guesthouse in or around Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Neuschwanstein Castle and Brewery Tour from Garmisch-Partenkirchen?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Neuschwanstein Castle and Brewery Tour from Garmisch-Partenkirchen?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Neuschwanstein Castle and Brewery Tour from Garmisch-Partenkirchen?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Neuschwanstein Castle and Brewery Tour from Garmisch-Partenkirchen
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGarmisch-PartenkirchenUnique Experiences - BavariaBus Tours - BavariaWalking Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaBeer & Brewery Tours - BavariaFull-day Tours - BavariaUnique Experiences - InnsbruckBus Tours - InnsbruckWalking Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckBeer & Brewery Tours - InnsbruckFull-day Tours - InnsbruckUnique Experiences - MunichBus Tours - MunichWalking Tours - MunichHistorical Tours - MunichBeer & Brewery Tours - MunichFull-day Tours - MunichCategory